Dessert Recipe,

DESSERT RECIPE STRAWBERRY PISTACHIO WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK

09:06:00 youssef kabbaj 0 Comments





DESSERT RECIPE STRAWBERRY PISTACHIO WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK
Tomorrow marks the official first day of summer in the Northern Hemisphere.
In the DESSERT RECIPE world for some reason I connect white chocolate with summer.

Not too long ago I told you that having DESSERT RECIPE chocolate at home can be quite tricky in Thailand.
But things have changed a little since the start of the rainy season.
It still is not cold, but it has cooled down.
Although the humidity that comes with all the rain is another challenge in itself.





When I came across these freeze-dried strawberries at a 7/11 here, right away images of a white chocolate project I came across on Pinterest popped up in my head.
(Note: 7/11 in the US or Canada most likely won’t have freeze-dried strawberries, but maybe try Trader Joe’s or even Amazon DESSERT RECIPE .)





Some of you may know that I am from Germany, so I have no problem reading her blog. But even if you can’t, it is worth checking it out just for all the amazing pictures of her creative sweet treats .

So I also picked up some pistachios and imported white chocolate to create my own colorful, fruity summer DESSERT RECIPE chocolate.

Creating this white DESSERT RECIPE chocolate bark is quite simple, but when you add to this tropical humidity things get challenging. To set up the chocolate it has to be chilled in the fridge for a while.

Well, to everything we take out from the fridge condensation sets on in an instant.
You might still see a few droplets in the pictures, because my attempt of drying the condensation (in front of the fan) wasn’t completely successful.

On a brighter note, I am very happy to announce from now on you will be able to directly print DESSERT RECIPE from this site or save them to your ZipList.





This DESSERT RECIPE is for a small portion for just my husband and me.
But you can easily multiply it.

STRAWBERRY PISTACHIO WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK

INGREDIENTS

1 bar White Chocolate (100 gr)
Freeze-Dried Strawberries (10 gr)
Pistachios (30 gr, weight in shell)

INSTRUCTIONS

Chop pistachios and strawberries (if necessary).
Break chocolate into small square or cut into chunks and melt in double-boiler or microwave.
Stir in pistachios and strawberries (reserving some) and pour mixture into a lined pan. Spread out and flatten with a spatula. Sprinkle remaining pistachios and strawberries on top.
Keep in fridge until thoroughly chilled, then break or cut into pieces.